Sunday, August 16, 2009

answer for tracy oni.. others dun BOTHER pls..

first..
the university tat i prefer to go, UTAR..
she said tat university until so bad u noe?
she din respect me first.i just be patient lor..
fine..
then, i fight wit eng teacher..
me n ky already said to principal tat is our OWN opinion..
not related with any CHINESE in my class..
y she so angry for?
ya lar.. i noe her eng VERY GOOD..
n mine NOT..
so izit fine with her?
she sendiri pulak cari pasal wit me..
y she so free huh?
call me to delete blog pulak...
dia ada hak to call me delete?
n she not the owner liao mar..
she lan c me tat she will enter taylor after spm...
i noe i cant afford to enter..
somemore herself sendiri told ME..
5 credit can enter liao mar..
what else i can say?
keep cari pasal with me..
u think i very song r?
then i mai said call her study at ur class lar..
no need to take bio phy n che..
n she no need to fail this 3 subject..
u oso noe science class subjects very tough d lar...
anggap i salah cakap class lor..
i not certainly wan to mean ur class ok?
i just em song got ppl keep lan ci infront of me..
somemore she bukannye got any part of her body yg cantik pun..
one subject oso she cant win me in exam summore wan lanci me..
i ad sabar very long liao d..
u sendiri see lar..
but if she din do anything wrong
y she wan to print out the conversation and show everybody?
show she got how good r? wan me to lose frens in class r?
very song r?
backstab me lar...
everybody got eyes see wan..
but their mouth talk different nia..
this i oso tahan liao...
if not i sudah lama belasah her in class..

No comments:

Post a Comment